We have a standard delivery charge of £48 per consignment for deliveries to mainland UK. There may be additional charges to addresses outside mainland UK such as Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, remote parts of Scotland etc.
Charges for international delivery are available on request, please contact us.
Delivery is made via our own vehicles or by one of our delivery partners. Whichever way we deliver the following points will generally apply:
- Delivery will be to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear from obstruction
- The address should be on a made up (Tarmac) road
- There should be room for a vehicle that is roughly the size of a bin lorry (or sometimes larger) to be unloaded
- There should be room for this size of lorry to park within 6 metres of your property
- Please inform us if cars regularly park on both sides of the road around the delivery address causing an obstruction
If you are unsure about any of the above points, please let us know when placing your order.
If your item you have ordered is a stock item delivery we usually be made within 7 days of payment, however a lot of our products are specially manufacture for you and therefore delivery would be 2 to 4 weeks from payment, according to the time of year you place the order (summer months are the busiest). We will always try to give you an estimated delivery time when placing an order.
If at any time your order may be delayed we will of course let you know and give you the chance to cancel your order, receiving a full refund of any funds paid to us.
We cannot accept any liability for any loss resulting from late or non-delivery of goods.